Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Times

So here are some highlights from the last couple of weeks:
  • Yesterday I got an awesome compliment from one of my managers at (store-work-place), saying that I sold the most protection plans out of everybody, including the tech people! Usually the techs get the most, because the protection plans are just for technology products, and since they work in the tech department and I'm just a cashier, it makes sense that they would get more. But this time I did! XD I also found out that lately I've been getting the highest Rewards-penetration percentage, and I'm one of the best at selling our current savings pass!
  • A really nice customer I was ringing up asked me if I was a teacher. I said "No, though I do enjoy teaching. Why do you ask?" And she responded, "Well you just seem so confident and responsible, like you really know what you're doing, even if you don't!" (she added this after looking at my "In Training" name-tag) She's so nice! I love nice customers! XD
  • Our Store Manager was super happy that I asked questions about the store's ROV goals, and after edumacating me on it, even had me "instruct" one of our other manager's on it XD
  • Saw one of my childhood friends at work and ringed him up at the register. Fun!
  •   Got some free time after work one day to go window shopping at the mall and try on all kinds of cute clothes!
  • Been eating a lot more fruit lately, which is makes me happy :)
  • Got to read some chapters from the Book of Mormon with friends over Google+ Hangout :D
  • A praying mantis landed on my face... and then I took pictures of it X)
  • Saved 3 kittens from my van's engine. I hope they had a fun ride down the road before I heard them meowing @.@ Silly kittens, engines are not a good place to hang out!

No comments:

Post a Comment